SAS Development Suite Order Form
The GSA Development Suite for use with the GSA-IGT SAS protocol is free for GSA members, at the Silver level or above.
GSA would like to thank the following companies for sponsoring development costs: Acres Gaming, Aristocrat Technologies, Inc., Atronic Americas LLC, Bally Technologies, International Game Technology (IGT), Konami Gaming, Inc., Loto-Quebec, Mandalay Resort Group, Shuffle Master Gaming, Unidesa Gaming & Systems, and WMS Gaming, Inc.
Please note the following requirements, which must be met prior to eligibility of distribution.
1) You must be a member of GSA, at the Silver level or above.
2) You must have a signed NDA with IGT on file. For verification, IGT must provide written acknowledgement to GSA that your company has executed the NDA.
The GSA Development Suite components will be delivered on CD. The software is intended to support:
- The EGM (Slot Machine) implementation of the SAS protocol
The development suite consists of the following components:
- Host Simulator GUI (Windows 2000 Application)
- Polling Engine (Windows 98/DOS Application)
- EGM Requirements Documents
- EGM Test Script Documents
Please use the form below to order. After we have recieved confirmation that an NDA from your company is on file with IGT, the development suite will be forwarded to your company.
The Gaming Standards Association would like to thank the following companies for sponsorship of the GSA Development Suite for use with the GSA-IGT protocol: